This website is managed by North Ayrshire Council.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. We try to use plain English and short sentences wherever we can.
We are aware that parts of this website may not be fully accessible, including:
- some documents, which may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
- documents created by third parties, which we are sometimes unable to remediate
- YouTube video content without audio description or captions
- some functionality and content generated by third party widgets/plugins
Feedback and contact information
Request content in different format
If you need information from this website in a different format, such as large print, audio recording or braille, please get in touch.
We will consider your request and get back to you within 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility issues with this website
If you find any problems not listed on this page, or have a comment regarding accessibility of this website, please contact North Ayrshire Council’s Digital Experience Team: email@example.com
- full details of the accessibility issue
- your contact details for a response, if required
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
If you’re unhappy with how we respond to your complaint, please contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Preparation of this statement
This statement was prepared on 23 November 2022. It was last reviewed on 23 November 2022.